We have crafted a highly functional plant-based protein powder, loaded with superfoods and nutrient dense natural ingredients to delight the senses, and nourish the body.
This is a perfect blend of luscious cacao and lucuma complemented with chicory root, chia protein and some other plant-based goodness packed with essential amino acids, and prebiotics.
100% highly functional vegetable protein, contains 20 gr of protein
per serving and all essential amino acids.
Enriched with prebiotics, Raspberry, Strawberry, Goji and Acai, providing additional benefits and nutrients.
Vegan product, free of gluten, lactose, soy and added sugar.
The ingredients of V-PRO Cacao Power:
▪ Chia protein: Contains all the properties attributed to chia seeds, but its fat content is lower. It is an excellent source of plant-based protein, omega-3s, and fiber.
▪ Rice protein: Despite being classified as a carbohydrate, it stands out for its high protein content. Its mild flavor and low fat content.
▪ Protein and pea starch: legume that acts in a vegetable insulin mode, helping to maintain stable sugar levels. Its fiber content is essential to improve intestinal health, it is rich in calcium, iron and magnesium.
▪ Chicory root fiber: Prebiotic with a high inulin content, a polysaccharide that is well absorbed and leads to a decrease in blood sugar.
It also contains superfoods such as:
▪ Cocoa: Its theobromine content helps regulate serotonin secretion. It is very rich in antioxidants, an excellent ally to prevent cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, liver, gastric and colon cancer. It contains phenylethylamine, which produces a pleasant effect on the brain, and anandamide, which causes relaxation and a feeling of well-being.
▪ Lucuma: Natural energizer, which provides fiber, potassium, vitamin B3 and carotenoids. Provides vitality to carry out normal daily activities, and is rich in niacin (vitamin B3). Thanks to the latter, it stimulates the proper functioning of the nervous system.
We love taking care of our body and our planet.
AMINO ACIDS PRESENT: Aspartic Acid | Glutamic Acid | Trans-4-Hydroxy- Proline | Serine | Glycine + Histidine | Arginine |Threonine | Alanine | Proline | Tyrosine | Valine | Methionine |Isoleucine | Leucine | Phenylanine | Lysine